Visit to the hairdresser

Hairdresser's Assistant: "Sir, what would you like to drink?"
Me: "What do you have?"
Hairdresser's Assistant: "Tea."
Me: "Just tea?"
Hairdresser's Assistant: "Yes."
Me: "ok then."

In my mind I was already teaching him to rephrase his initial question to "Sir, would you like some tea."

I also realised that hairdressers love to talk to you while they're blow drying your hair. When it's peace and quiet with little snips of the scissors, they're usually mute. When the warm and strong air from the blow dryer is in your ear creating an internal heavy metal band, they start to speak to you ever so gently.

Hairdresser: "Ar ...th...cr...in...bat...no?
Me: "er.... ya."
Hairdresser: "Hahaha.....cot...you...tis...bel...fri..!"
Me: "er.. hahaha...ya"

I have no idea whether I have just agreed to go on a date with him or if he's telling me he cut off a large chunk of my hair by accident.

0 comments: