That's a lot of cash for one man.


Yahoo! Singapore posted this picture of Ng Teng Fong today for an article on Singapore's wealthiest people. He happens to be ranked up there on the number 1 spot with a chunk of cash that's enough to buy 56 billion Japanese Rice Crackers worth S$1 each. Yes that's a very long way of saying he has S$56 billion.

But this picture truly shows that money is not everything. Richest man in Singapore looks to me like he's rather poor on happiness. And I checked some of his other pictures online and he seemed the same or, in some, forcing a smile.

So guys, don't let money be the goal in life. (I'm not saying that that's his goal in life)
Get something Joyful, something Eternal, something Special, something Unshakeable, something Sovereign.

Ps. I had a great birthday outing with Wendy. We tried mini-golf and it was surprisingly fun thrashing those little kids. We had a lovely dinner and the talk was just wonderful as usual. We headed to the arcade and challenged each other on the Xbox 360. We then went undercover and spied on some people (not in a bad way), then we had soya beancurd for supper and again had a nice chat. In my previous post I was wondering what good would fall into my lap... I should've noticed the geat gift that was already with me. Let the cash continue to go to people like Ng Teng Fong, let rust continue to invade the LP640 and let Robert Pattison continue with his acting... I've got Wendy.

0 comments: