PacMan

Have you people tried the PacMan application on my blog? It's on the column on the right. I remember when I was younger and Pac-Man was such a stress reliever (not that I had a lot of stress then... I'd be a troubled child...) , it was a joy to play; eating up strawberries, cherries and other bonuses, escaping the bad guys and then getting the chance to get back at 'em. Aahhh, those were the days... NOW GETTING TO 3RD STAGE IS SIMPLY FRUSTRATING AND STRESSFUL! I don't know if it's this version of the game but my goodness I don't recall myself getting so worked up over PacMan!

"Am I that lousy at it?" = 20 mins of trying/playing
"I don't recall me losing so many times" = another 20 mins.
"NO WAY I'M THAT LOUSY!" = 5 mins and then closed application and YouTube videos.

What's the meaning of "Pac" anyway?

0 comments: