New Skin and Exams

I've recently had problems with my blog... The skin I previously used was hosted on Photobucket and has exceeded its bandwidth. I didn't really have the time to look for an appropriate blog skin so I picked this one from some search I did a couple of minutes ago.

Today I met some of my friends (youths) who were "studying for their coming exams" at the top level of a heartlands shopping arcade. I have discovered that some of their minds have been wired to think:

- Tables and chairs while I'm studying increase the possibility of me flunking. It's best to find a wall and a dark, dusty corner.

- Girlfriend + PSP + Ipod + other friends + playing cards = youth outing.
- Girlfriend + PSP + Ipod + other friends + playing cards + a tiny textbook = Group study

- Spending more than 10 minutes on a math problem is not good... Because it causes my hair to be angled in a strange way as I read and write.

- Choosing a shopping arcade (targetted at youths) as a study venue is ideal for a productive session. Much needed "stress relievers" are strategically located around me.

0 comments: