A Liger

Although this may be old news to many of you, but I came across this today on the web and it's simply astounding. Pronounced Ly - ger, this animal's a cross between a Lion and a Tiger. And it's HUGE. It's the Shaquille O'neal of the cat kingdom. The one I saw was bred and raised in captivity and therefore APPEARED rather tame and loving to its trainers.

If it came here to Singapore (where I live), I would definitely like to ride on it (after purchasing diapers to contain the pee I would let out during the ride).

I also realised that windy days are not good days to hang out with friends who fart alot. And with proper timing and calculation (i.e wind velocity/trajectories), one can be the target of a fart bullet.

Fart bullets are known to inflict the following side effects:

Nausea
Vommitting
Fainting spells
Short term memory loss
Loss of appetite
Asthma
Shortage of breath
Sever coughing
Teary eyes
Convulsions
Tourettes Syndrome

Should any of these symptoms surface, please consult a martial arts expert on how to deal with the perpetrator.

0 comments: